Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tapatalk has crash landed and has taken over the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has occurred to me that up until this point we have had no good way to interact with the forum from our mobile devices. This is a big problem because that means that we are not able to respond in good time to replies to our threads, or not at all even if you don't have email notifications set up. I have taken this into my own hands and decided to link our forum with Tapatalk and create a dedicated group in order for us to read/write to the forum on the go. Simply search for it on Tapatalk and follow the group, logging in with the username and password you specified when you registered for the forums. Then go to the forums you want to get push notifications for, and enable push to feed. This is revolutionary for the server because now we can have an active forum once again, and people won't have to deal with the clunky mobile website when you can do everything from Tapatalk.

Comments

Status
Status
Top Bottom