Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Server is going through major redesign and internal changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of January 18th, expect an entire new atmosphere on the server, as I am doing a full redesign of the network and making it not so archaic. Yes, I know this is out of the blue, but follow me here. The server hasn't been changed much since two years ago, during which Hlal and ItzzSep made major builds for the server which attracted many players. Since then, the philosophy of what is a good minecraft server and one that's modern has drastically changed, and we need to adjust to the new standards. I have personally seen people come on to our once very futuristic and professional looking server, and shutting us down for it not being up to today's standards. This is what has motivated me recently to do some drastic redesign work on the server, and you will begin seeing some much newer designs implemented throughout. I am also doing some major internal changes because the way I have been doing it for a few years now hasn't been working. You see, I have been way too lenient with staff applications for the last couple years and we have really had some bad staff influx into our way of life here on the network, and really making it not a fun time for all of us. I am changing that here, once and for all, and implementing some very strict staff requirements. You will begin seeing some actually loyal and responsible staff members on the server who respect the server and will dedicate their precious time to making sure this server stays afloat. Other changes include bringing back donor ranks and perks, cosmetics, vote packs, paid unban, paid worldedit, and more in order to support the server that has been running for free for 6 years now.

Comments

Status
Status
Top Bottom