Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Regarding only the survival minigame staying private

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has become clear that Nexus City wishes to remain private in its own right, and that the server needs to go public to stay afloat. To solve this, I came up with a solution on my own terms. This is, of course, a scoped whitelist where the whitelist only affects a specific minigame and allows anyone to connect to any of the other minigames. This works out and the server is now public and cracked once again, whilst still supporting skins and premium login bypass. This should not only bring back up the player base of the server, especially now that we have a solid translation backend for foreigners and a vote tracker and notifier, but also bring in the revenue we need to keep this server alive for years to come. I believe that this server has a chance, even today, but it will take some time and the word needs to get out. If we can all band together, we can make this a viable community once again just like it was years ago.

Comments

Status
Status
Top Bottom