Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebuttal to Gavin's Rant, Part 3: Hypocrisy at It's Best

IDTheftnotajoke

Unlike Parts 1 and 2, this is more of a rant. I say this because I am writing it very angrily. But I will stick to my principle of only stating the facts, and keeping my distance from opinions. Though, if this ends up being a 2-page rant, I imagine that will not be the case. Before what happened yesterday, I did not have enough material to write this rant. It would have contained maybe 4 or 5 light points, similar to Gavin's initial attack on me and my company, that led to this 3-part series of pure factual satisfaction.

But now, considering what happened yesterday, I am confident to say that I can make a full case against Gavin. What is my case? That he is a complete hypocrite. After he published his rant, calling for Jason to leave my company, I desperately tried to check in with Jason. He told me that he'd read the rant, and told me he had no intention of leaving. Not only did he like the job, but I paid him very well, and so it was, Jason was still in my company. But this rant was not the first blow Jason took. This brings me to Henry and his sabotage of my company that I described in Part 1.

Before I move on, I would like to say that this is more of a rant trying to explain what Jason suffered, not what I suffered. This is because what Gavin and CrazyCo did to Jason can prove exactly what I'm trying to say. A bit of background. Henry (apparently from Michael) got the idea to block my water elevator with bedrock. This was bad (and illegal) enough, but Henry, being a pathological liar, attempted to redeem himself. He blamed Gavin for giving him the idea (I later learned he confused Gavin and Michael), and he told me that Jason allowed him to do that. Why does that matter exactly? It matters because of the water elevator and the building he was in. It was an NCDC building. I essentially got very mad at Jason, and almost fired him, until we were able to clear up the situation.

You may ask, what does this have to do with Gavin? Well, after I took Henry to court (because what he did was two types of illegal), Gavin was his lawyer, and essentially admitted to doing it, but said that the laws, were like---, not laws. Let's say this wasn't his brightest moment. Not only that, he defended Henry in lying about Jason. So he defended the sabotage of my company. And he calls me immoral. He says I pretend to be good. You may think, well, this isn't a lot is it? He wrote a rant and did what a lawyer should do. Ignoring the utter stupidity of that argument, there's still more!

Ever heard of the Zimmermann Telegram. In case you haven't, Germany in World War I was losing, badly. And so it was, they asked Mexico to betray the U.S. Not only did Mexico refuse, and hand over the message, but it was also intercepted by the U.K. And here, I present to you now, the peak of Gavin's hypocrisy. And I won't just say it, I'll show it. Yesterday, I see this in my pm with Jason: (see image below). In case you cannot see the image, Gavin bribed Jason with 2000$ to leave the NCDC. Now, I ask you: dear reader: Do you think that it is immoral to get money from some booths in a park? Do you think it is immoral to sabotage a company by bribery? Do you think it is hypocritical to do so, and yet still manage to criticize someone else for being bad and pretend to be good, with a straight face?

I think the answers are pretty clear. Gavin is clearly a hypocrite in his, not only false but also insulting rant of my company, because of all of his actions, clearly showing, he does not care about morality or justice. He only cares about tear-jerkers, sound clips, sensationalism. He writes a 5 paragraph sob story, and yet, because of the way things are, I am forced to make a 3-part logical response to even be taken seriously. Why did he write his rant? I don't know. Why did he defend Henry? I don't know. Why did he bribe Jason? I don't know. Somehow it feels like I can't trust Gavin to exist, and yet I can still trust Jason to stick with me in the face of bribes and insult. The NCDC is not going down without a fight. We tried keeping silent. We tried being neutral. We tried. But we are done. And now, that everything is exposed, we will never hesitate to take liars and hypocrites, like Gavin, on. We are done being used as just free construction. We won't stop doing that, but we will not be criticized for it, especially by someone with the same moral compass as Gavin.

Attachments

FootInMySalad

Hey um, I never got to defend Henry, and I never said that the "laws were not actually um laws." I had a perfect defense, yet you decided to assume what I thought and just blow up here instead.

IDTheftnotajoke

What exactly was your defense? We have a law and he broke it. I mean, that's pretty simple to me. He admitted to breaking the law, and so it was broken. Please stop saying "I had a defense" and instead say "My defense was..." Like, you say you have it, but that could mean you're just saying it. Please enlighten me on how you defend breaking a law I know I made.

Top Bottom