1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Kedz99's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Kedz99, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kedz99

Kedz99 New Member

What is your in game username on the server?
    My IGN is Kedz99

What staff rank are you applying for?
    Helper

How long have you been playing minecraft?
    5 years

What is your form of communication outside of the server?
    Discord or Skype (it doesn't matter)

Have you met the minimum playtime requirement?
    yes

What are your talents that can benefit the server?
    I am very good at catching people who cheat, I have a lot of patience with people, and I am a very good teacher.

What would you do if someone came on and started hacking?
    The first thing I would do is warn them and tell them to turn it off. If they didn't I would warn them again and tell them to turn them off immediately. Then I would temporarily ban them according to the severity of their hacks.

If you found out there was a bug that a player was exploiting, how would you handle it?
    I would handle it by telling a higher ranking staff member or the owner about it. In the meantime I would try to the best of my ability handle the situation.

What is your reason for becoming staff on the server?
    I played this server a lot more than I do now, but I want to change that. I want to change that by helping newer players and making sure there aren't any cheaters ruining the game for everyone else. Also, I want to start making the server a lot more active.

How many hours can you play during a week, and why?
    I can play about 1-4 hours a week. I would be able to play a lot more, but I can't really find any free space other than a couple hours.

Do you have a premium rank on the server from donating?
    Yes.

2. Speentie8081

Speentie8081 Administrator Staff Member

Vouch! He has previously been a very good staff member on the server and i'm sure he can be of help again.

3. Kolli40000xXx

Kolli40000xXx Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.