1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved FrostLord's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by FrostLord, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostLord

FrostLord Moderator Staff Member

1. What staff rank are you applying for? Admin
    2. What is your in game username on the server? FrostLord
    3. How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been actively playing Minecraft for 6 years.
    4. What is your form of communication outside of the server? Discord (Evan#8696)
    5. Have you met the minimum playtime requirement? N/A
    6. What are your talents that can benefit the server? I would bring many talents to the Sklorr network. In my repertoire I have an advanced knowledge of Spigot plugins, their use, and their configurations. I would bring a host of new ideas for survival Minecraft to a dead server, I excel at spicing up the ordinary. Having cheated and exploited on servers in the past, I know what to expect from those who plan to bend the rules long before they get bent. I am able to effectively test for and remove plugin update/configuration issues on my own because of my experience on my own server, and I am accustomed to working odd hours for the server. Trolls and hackers are no problem for me, I handle tricky situations with ease and things never get out of hand.
    7. What would you do if someone came on and started hacking? Although this wouldn't be an issue because I have purchased Spartan Anticheat, realistically I would permanently ban them from the server either in-game as soon as I realized what was going on and then proceed to use CoreProtect to rollback any damage OR remotely ban him from Discord via the DiscordSRV plugin after a user reported him from Discord.
    8. If you found out there was a bug that a player was exploiting, how would you handle it? I would lock down the server in maintenance mode using the plugin Maintenance from Spigot, and proceed to assess the damage done with the exploit, reverse any lasting damage, potentially reset the economy if bad money had spread too far, ban the players who were aware of said exploit and DIDN'T report it, and make sure to troubleshoot solutions for the exploit, including plugin configurations and additional plugins if necessary.
    9. What is your reason for becoming staff on the server? I have aspired to be a server admin for years now, and just released a small survival server of my own. To be able to own and manage an established server like this would be a dream come true.
    10. On a scale of one through ten how mature are you? On a scale of one to ten, I would say a nine. My speech and overall demeanor in a relaxed setting can reflect said setting and lack professionalism, but my actions and thought processes are quite mature in all situations. I do not panic easily and keep a level head through everything I do.
    11. How many hours can you play during a week? I could be online for 10+ hours a week, and monitor/participate in chat and the console via DiscordSRV constantly throughout my day (6am-11pm EST).
    12. Do you have a premium rank on the server from donating? N/A

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Speentie8081

Speentie8081 Administrator Staff Member

Application accepted

Welcome to the staff team.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.